We stayed at the Madison Spa Resort in Moama – just over the River Murray from Echuca. Great accommodation and the view out the back window looked over some scrub land.
Early in the morning, there were a large number of birds including the small Blue Wren fossicking for food.
For more photos and information on Birds
- African Fish-Eagle (Haliaeetus vocifer) at Chobe National Park
- Arabian Babbler
- Blue and White Wren – Malurus leucopterus
- Blue Wren
- Eagle at Chobe National Park
- Lilac-breasted Roller – (Coracias caudatus) – Chobe National Park
- Little Eagle – Hieraaetus morphnoides
- Robin Redbreast – Petroica multicolour
- Southern Ground Hornbill – Chobe National Park
- Sunset at Chobe National Park
- White Egret at Chobe National Park
For more information about Echuca-Moama