As an adjunct to the Jesus Boat, we walked out from the Museum to see some old style boats sailing on the Sea of Galilee. These boats were very similar to the photograph of a boat that I included in the first post on this series on Galilee.
Our group all boarded one of these boats and went out onto a very calm Sea of Galilee.
This included singing and dancing on the Boat – the crew raised an Australian Flag on the front. But the experience of sailing on the Sea of Galilee was truly memorable.
Hamish, complete with his sun hat, also had a great time on board the boat
For more information about Galilee Area
- 2014-04-02 – Acre to Galilee
- 2014-04-03 Galilee and the Golan Heights area
- Galilee – Capernaum
- Galilee – Capernaum Synagogue
- Galilee – Churches of Fishes and Loaves
- Galilee – Jesus Boat
- Galilee – Known by many names
- Galilee – looking North
- Galilee – Looking on the shore of the Sea of Galilee
- Galilee – Mount of Beatitudes
- Galilee – Sailing on the Sea of Galilee
- Galilee – St Peters House
- Galilee – Tiberias in the Morning
- Galilee – Time for a Swim anytime