It is one of the best times of the day to take photos – early in the morning. Walking around about 6:30 in the morning, go get some great light shining on the buildings in Tiberias.
Tiberias is located on the Western side of the Sea of Galilee and is the only major city that still exists from Biblical times. Most of the other towns are now in ruins which was stated in the Bible.
The view from Ein Gev through the Palm trees over the very calm Sea of Galilee gave a great view of the City of Tiberias.
For more information about Galilee Area
- 2014-04-02 – Acre to Galilee
- 2014-04-03 Galilee and the Golan Heights area
- Galilee – Capernaum
- Galilee – Capernaum Synagogue
- Galilee – Churches of Fishes and Loaves
- Galilee – Jesus Boat
- Galilee – Known by many names
- Galilee – looking North
- Galilee – Looking on the shore of the Sea of Galilee
- Galilee – Mount of Beatitudes
- Galilee – Sailing on the Sea of Galilee
- Galilee – St Peters House
- Galilee – Tiberias in the Morning
- Galilee – Time for a Swim anytime