The Night Safari is based at Singapore Zoo and consist of a number of features.
The Night Safari Tram ride goes through a number of areas representing a variety of zones of the world. Ranging from Elephants, Lions, hyenas, bears, deer, buffalo, hippos and the like can be seen.
Trying to take photographs was almost impossible. The speed of the Tram and the limited lighting meant most photos taken where quite blurry.
Back at the entrance of the zoo, there were a number of shops and fire eating displays. Also for those that are really keen, you could get fish to eat the dead skin from your legs.
For more information about Singapore
- Singapore – Boat in the Sky
- Singapore – Clothes Shopping
- Singapore – Drinks anyone? – Raffles Hotel Bar
- Singapore – Going for a swim in the river
- Singapore – Graffiti
- Singapore – Hamish at Raffles Bakery
- Singapore – Hamish enjoys High Tea at Raffles
- Singapore – IBIS on Bencoolen
- Singapore – Indoor Plants – Floor to Ceiling
- Singapore – Night Safari
- Singapore – Orchard Road – Singapore Orchid
- Singapore – Raffles
- Singapore – River Sculptures – the River Merchants
- Singapore – Where do you hang out the washing?