You have to recognise that the cost of Land in Singapore is very expensive. Hence the Australian Hills Hoist or other forms of Clothes lines “down the backyard” are just not an option in Singapore.
But you would have to be careful that there are no holes in the underwear when you have to use the clothes lines like this, plus you must make sure they are pegged on really well else you would have no idea where that “sock” would end up.
For more information about Singapore
- Singapore – Boat in the Sky
- Singapore – Clothes Shopping
- Singapore – Drinks anyone? – Raffles Hotel Bar
- Singapore – Going for a swim in the river
- Singapore – Graffiti
- Singapore – Hamish at Raffles Bakery
- Singapore – Hamish enjoys High Tea at Raffles
- Singapore – IBIS on Bencoolen
- Singapore – Indoor Plants – Floor to Ceiling
- Singapore – Night Safari
- Singapore – Orchard Road – Singapore Orchid
- Singapore – Raffles
- Singapore – River Sculptures – the River Merchants
- Singapore – Where do you hang out the washing?