Just down from the Cairo Marriott Hotel is a sporting area. Here is an early morning photo of part of the area.
The photo was taken using the HDR facility on my Camera – really has lifted the colours in the sky and the area lit by flood lights.
It is also great looking at Cairo with very little smog this morning, but I am certain the smog will return as the progresses.
For more information about Cairo
- 2014-03-13 – Cairo
- 2014-03-15 – Cairo
- 2014-03-22 – Old Cairo – Cairo – Sound and Light Show
- 2014-03-23 – Cairo
- 2014-03-24 – Cairo – Giza Pyramids, Coptic Cairo and Fly to Sharm El-Sheik
- Cairo Fruit Store
- Cairo Railway Station
- Cairo Traffic
- Church near the 6th October Bridge in Cairo
- Early Morning in Cairo
- Egyptian Food
- Fishing in the Canals
- Fruit and Veg for Sale
- Hitching a Ride in Cairo
- Horse and Carts are still the way to get around Cairo
- McDonalds in Cairo
- Schools out in Cairo
- Sporting Ground in Cairo Early Morning
- Street Traffic in Cairo
- Subsistence Farming in Cairo
- View of the Marriott Hotel, Cairo
- Weather in Cairo – Egypt
- Welcome to Cairo
- Why are there so many cars in Cairo??