One of our family traditions on Good Friday whist we prepare for the Stawell Gift is to have fish and chips at the park. As a member of the organising committee, it wasn’t for the support of the whole family each Easter and everyone putting in many hours of work both before Easter and over the Easter weekend, the event wouldn’t happen. So thanks to all the families that get involved and assist. Also thanks Heather for the Fish and Chips !!
For more information about the Stawell Gift
- Australia Post Stawell Gift Final Start in 2013
- Australia Post Stawell Gift – in Tanzania
- Australia Post Stawell Gift – Paying attention
- Colour Kids at the Stawell Gift
- Gift Winners Gift – the Start
- Judges at the Stawell Gift
- Robert Irvine – Presenter at the Australia Post Stawell Gift
- Stawell Gift – Family Affair
- Stawell Gift Preparations
- Stawell Gift Preparations – How many people does it take ??
- Stawell Gift Track – 2013
- Stawell Gift – Bell Lap
- Stawell Gift – Colour Kid
- Women’s Gift – Australia Post Stawell Gift