Food has not been an issue – or should I say that it is.
It is great food but there is just so much of it.
This is one of the Egyptian meals that we had in Cairo and was truly wonderful.
Hamish was right in the thick of the food as well
For more information on Cairo
- 2014-03-13 – Cairo
- 2014-03-15 – Cairo
- 2014-03-22 – Old Cairo – Cairo – Sound and Light Show
- 2014-03-23 – Cairo
- 2014-03-24 – Cairo – Giza Pyramids, Coptic Cairo and Fly to Sharm El-Sheik
- Cairo Fruit Store
- Cairo Railway Station
- Cairo Traffic
- Church near the 6th October Bridge in Cairo
- Early Morning in Cairo
- Egyptian Food
- Fishing in the Canals
- Fruit and Veg for Sale
- Hitching a Ride in Cairo
- Horse and Carts are still the way to get around Cairo
- McDonalds in Cairo
- Schools out in Cairo
- Sporting Ground in Cairo Early Morning
- Street Traffic in Cairo
- Subsistence Farming in Cairo
- View of the Marriott Hotel, Cairo
- Weather in Cairo – Egypt
- Welcome to Cairo
- Why are there so many cars in Cairo??