It may have been late – the sun had set – it was quite fresh – a bit of a breeze making it quite cool. But how could you go to the Sea of Galilee an not go for a quick swim. A wonderful experience. Steve, a member of our tour, went for a quick swim to experience the cool waters.
I was game but went for a quick swim the next evening when the sun was setting – it was quite cool then – but it was a wonderful experience.
I am please that Steve did stand relatively still for this photo – all the same, I had it on a very high ISO hence the photo is a bit “grainy”.
For more information about Galilee Area
- 2014-04-02 – Acre to Galilee
- 2014-04-03 Galilee and the Golan Heights area
- Galilee – Capernaum
- Galilee – Capernaum Synagogue
- Galilee – Churches of Fishes and Loaves
- Galilee – Jesus Boat
- Galilee – Known by many names
- Galilee – looking North
- Galilee – Looking on the shore of the Sea of Galilee
- Galilee – Mount of Beatitudes
- Galilee – Sailing on the Sea of Galilee
- Galilee – St Peters House
- Galilee – Tiberias in the Morning
- Galilee – Time for a Swim anytime