We had arrived early and the first item planned was High Tea.
When we had stayed here in 2011, we had enjoyed High tea in the Sayara Room within the palace. However, due to the decline in tourism in Egypt, it was decided 6 months ago not to provide this as a feature. Whilst this was disappointing, we did enjoy afternoon tea on the promenade outside the Old Palace.
Of course, Hamish had to be in on the act and also enjoy some of the food on offer!!
He needs to be very careful not to eat too much!!
For more information about Marriott Hotel
- Big Chair – Hamish at the Marriott Hotel
- Egypt Leg of the Tour starts at the Marriott Hotel
- Hallway to get to Breakfast – Marriott Hotel
- Hamish at the Marriott in Cairo feeling very brave
- Hamish waiting for Lunch at the Marriott Hotel – Cairo
- Hamish – Coffee every morning
- Marriott Hotel – Ball Room
- Marriott Hotel – Bread Making
- Marriott Hotel – French Furniture
- Marriott Hotel – Hamish at the Bakery
- Marriott Hotel – Lighting
- Marriott Hotel – Market
- Marriott Hotel – Staircases
- Marriott Hotel in Cairo
- Marriott Hotel – History to High Tea!!
- Marriott Hotel – Hotel Rooms
- Marriott Hotel – Lead Light Windows
- Marriott Hotel – Staircase to the Lobby
- Outdoor Pots at the Marriott
- Swimming Pool at the Marriott
- View of the Marriott Hotel, Cairo