The Marriott Hotel is located on an island on the Nile and is located near the centre of Cairo. The rooms are first class with a great deal of features.
After a long flight from Singapore that left at 1:00am in the morning and arriving in Cairo before 8:00am, we travelled through the Cairo Traffic and to this beautiful old palace. To have a shower and rest as soon as we arrived at the Hotel was great.
Both times we stayed at the Marriott, we had rooms with two double beds – walk out area on to a patio area, that looked over the garden area looking towards the Palace building.
The rooms were quite large and Hamish enjoyed having his own bed and was able to catch up on his sleep as well after the long flight. The pictures on the wall were of good quality and gave a perspective of the landscape along the River Nile.
We thoroughly enjoyed the accommodation at the Marriott and would recommend this to anyone wishing to stay in Cairo.
For more information about Marriott Hotel
- Big Chair – Hamish at the Marriott Hotel
- Egypt Leg of the Tour starts at the Marriott Hotel
- Hallway to get to Breakfast – Marriott Hotel
- Hamish at the Marriott in Cairo feeling very brave
- Hamish waiting for Lunch at the Marriott Hotel – Cairo
- Hamish – Coffee every morning
- Marriott Hotel – Ball Room
- Marriott Hotel – Bread Making
- Marriott Hotel – French Furniture
- Marriott Hotel – Hamish at the Bakery
- Marriott Hotel – Lighting
- Marriott Hotel – Market
- Marriott Hotel – Staircases
- Marriott Hotel in Cairo
- Marriott Hotel – History to High Tea!!
- Marriott Hotel – Hotel Rooms
- Marriott Hotel – Lead Light Windows
- Marriott Hotel – Staircase to the Lobby
- Outdoor Pots at the Marriott
- Swimming Pool at the Marriott
- View of the Marriott Hotel, Cairo