It was rather hot in Cairo – we were there in mid October 2011 and it was quite warm and sunny. Hamish was a good boy and wore his sun hat to keep the sun from burning. But a much more important question – Whats for Lunch.
We looked over the menu and drooled over the array of food as we sat on the patio restaurant – Pizza – what else do you have in Egypt. Followed by Ice Cream.
The Birds were even waiting for lunch – but he was very disappointed – we didn’t leave much!
For more information about Marriott Hotel
- Big Chair – Hamish at the Marriott Hotel
- Egypt Leg of the Tour starts at the Marriott Hotel
- Hallway to get to Breakfast – Marriott Hotel
- Hamish at the Marriott in Cairo feeling very brave
- Hamish waiting for Lunch at the Marriott Hotel – Cairo
- Hamish – Coffee every morning
- Marriott Hotel – Ball Room
- Marriott Hotel – Bread Making
- Marriott Hotel – French Furniture
- Marriott Hotel – Hamish at the Bakery
- Marriott Hotel – Lighting
- Marriott Hotel – Market
- Marriott Hotel – Staircases
- Marriott Hotel in Cairo
- Marriott Hotel – History to High Tea!!
- Marriott Hotel – Hotel Rooms
- Marriott Hotel – Lead Light Windows
- Marriott Hotel – Staircase to the Lobby
- Outdoor Pots at the Marriott
- Swimming Pool at the Marriott
- View of the Marriott Hotel, Cairo