We stayed at the Dead Sea for two nights and used it as a base to visit Masada, Swim in the Dead Sea, used the Pool facilities (which has Dead Sea water in the pools) and of course I did a spot of photography whilst I was there as well.
The Hotel was a little “tired” in some areas, but generally we did enjoy the accommodation – particularly the view. If our room was not facing the Dead Sea, I would have possibly been more critical of the facilities.
The views of the Dead Sea were really good – particularly early morning.
For more information about the Dead Sea
- 2014-03-29 – Amman to the Dead Sea
- 2014-03-30 – Dead Sea – Masada
- Dead Sea – Ein Gedi
- Dead Sea – over 400 Metres below Sea Level
- Ein Gedi – Dead Sea
- Le Meridien Hotel – Dead Sea
- McDonalds – Israel Style
- Photography Tip – Get up Early
- Qumran – Dead Sea Israel (Ruin of Qumran)
- Qumran – Dead Sea Scrolls
- Qumran – View of the Dead Sea
- Rift Valley
- Swimming in the Dead Sea – Israel